Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas Spirit

So its the day after Christmas and I am feeling great! Of course I could be sad due to the Christmas mood being not the best this year, I mean we even had to take down our tree on Christmas day because it was dying! But that's not what Christmas is about, not the presents, not the Tree or the decoration, but Gods present to us, Jesus as our savior. I have felt blessed that he gave us the gift of Shaylynn being able to have the cancer removed and her recovery going so well. I have so much Christmas spirit I feel I could share with everyone.
Today I was running around town, and a car cut me off and I yelled, "You better watch out!" and I continued with "you better not cry.... Santa Claus is coming to town!" It made me laugh and thank God for such a good mood that I am in even with the cards Ive been dealt. I hope that this year I can continue the Christmas spirit each and everyday and answer the question that was asked by 1 famous singer Elvis... Why cant Christmas be every day? So next time your down on your luck or life hands you lemons, Thank God, for everything he has giving him and tell the person next to you Merry Christmas even if its April.
Love you Guys,
Nick

1 comment:

shay said...

I love you babe! I don't know how I would have made it through this without you by my side every day. I am the luckiest woman alive. PERIOD.

XOXO