Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Scroogey Mc. Scrooge Scrooge

In celebration of my 100th post (last post)...

I will enlighten you all with a Christmas edition of getting to know your friends.

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Depends..If the gift is easy to wrap-->paper Not so easy--> bag
2. Real tree or Artificial? Real is the way to go!!
3. When do you put up the tree? whenever we have the $ and time to go chop one down! This year we are going in 4 days...uh huh! The weekend after Turkey Day!
4. When do you take the tree down? After the New Year
5. Do you like eggnog? yucko
6. Favorite gift received as a child? Porcelain Doll
7. Hardest person to buy for? my father in law...he has everything he wants & if he doesn't have it he will buy it before you can!

8. Easiest person to buy for? Reagan :O)
9. Do you have a nativity scene? Of course!
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail but this year I doubt I will be sending them...we still haven't finished the Thank you's from the wedding! How horrible!
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? ugly sweater
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Elf..no I take that back ALL OF THEM!
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? when i have the money
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Uh huh
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Russian Tea, Turkey, oh don't get me started
16. Lights on the tree? Of course!! They have to be colored!
17. Favorite Christmas song? Jingle Bells or Rudolph
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Both is fine by me!
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Doner and Blitzen & Rudolph (u know I totally left that there & didn't even have to think twice)
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? We usually have 2 trees the real one (the main one) has an angel..the artificial tree that we can the winter tree that we put all the gifts for everyone who won't be there Christmas morning..that tree is silver, white, & blue...It has a star!
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? HAS to be Christmas morning. We are allowed 1 on Christmas eve.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? people putting up Christmas stuff BEFORE thanksgiving..but then when I think about it what about those people who only get to see their Family on Thanksgiving & that is when they do Christmas...so I suppose it is when the stores start putting it out before Halloween!
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? on our main tree we have a mixture of everything from ornaments when i was a child to a new one every year!
24. Favorite place for Christmas dinner? w/ Family
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? for everyone to be healthy and to see all the family that I can!



Awww that totally put me in the Christmas mood! Just thinking about it all gets me so excited!!

XOXO

No comments: