Let's be frank...I miss Nick. It is cold outside and I just want to cuddle up with him. I have been waking up super early and can't go back to sleep cause he isn't here :O( He is supposed to be home Friday!!!! Mack is going to bring him up-yay 2 for 1 deal here!!
I got the warning from all kinds of people...they would ask...what are you going to do w/ yourself after the wedding???..And say watch out for those blues! I was like do what no way! But I was wrong..I don't know if it just because Nick is gone (crossing fingers it is) but I have those post wedding blues. I just feel like I need a project to get working on hahaha. I suppose I need to finish reading the Twilight series..that may work! :O) I am going out w/ the girls for Mexican and rita's tonight! That will help keep my mind off things for a bit! I am really looking forward to the Halloween party on Friday!! Nick and Mack should be here in time for it!!! WOOT WOOT! I still need to finalize our costumes!!
Well I am gunna get my day started I suppose...since I cannot sleep. XoXo


No comments:
Post a Comment