I cannot believe Halloween is already here! Don't you wish you knew what I was going as...NO SUCH LUCK! It's a surprise! I am pretty excited about it! I found out Nick and Mack won't be here in time for most of the party...so I am bummed. My ensemble won't be complete without them! I have almost everything ready, I still have to go home after work and make dirt pudding! I wanted to carve our pumpkins that we picked...but since Nick wasn't home I didn't want to...not even cut it open to get the seeds, can you believe it?! I love pumpkin seeds!!! I did bring the one home that he carved at our annual pumpkin carving. It rode home next to me in the passenger seat, all the way from Roanoke :O) I am going to light that one up tonight and maybe leave some candy out just in case we have trick or treaters.
Halloween marks the beginning of and end. I cannot believe 2008 is almost over!
I hope everyone has a wonderful Halloween!! Enjoy it!
XoXo


No comments:
Post a Comment