Mack came up for the weekend along with her new pup Trouser!!! She got to town Friday afternoon around 1. I took off work early & we headed to Petsmart & to Meijers. We got Trouser a kennel and the went to the grocery store to pick up some stuff to make homemade Alfredo. YUMM! We headed abck to the house and got dinner started. Perfect timeing once Nick got home and out of the shower it was time to get our munch on! YUMM..I am thinking about it right now and how I want to make it-NO CAN DO NO POWER!!! More on that later. After dinner Mack and I headed to Macy's to pick up some make-up from Benefit for her and then to Heine Bros for some coffee. Nick & Trouser soon followed. The weather was great and we had such a great time sitting out on the patio listening to music sipping on our coffee.
Saturday Mack and I lounged around for a while and then headed off to look at puppies and then to lunch. We headed back to get ready for Bunco and Mandy's going away party. We had such a great time at both. Once I can upload pics from home (when the power comes back on) I will post them.


Sunday we woke up and decided to watch What Happens In Vegas before Mack headed home. Needless to say we didn't finish the movie nor did Mack head home.....


No comments:
Post a Comment