This is a long one...bear with me.
I have been having an issue w/ my phone for a while now. It doesn't want to hold very many text message (so I constantly have to delete them grrr) it would shut off or lock randomly-even when I was on the phone, as well it was freezing up all the time. So of course I have had my eye on the new pink blackberry curve that came out. I have been asking Nick to go with me to get a new phone for a while now & he was like just go after work..it is on your way home. Yes, I admit it...I cannot make up my mind & I am needy. So I decided to branch out & try something new-making a major choice on my own. So I headed to the Verizon store after work on Friday. I walked in told them what was going on, they said they could do an early upgrade on my phone & BAM there I was making the choice on a new phone...they were telling my how much better the pearl was & that they didn't have any pink curves. So there I was making this huge decision...no you may not think it is a big deal but come on people..we all know how important our phones are to us, don't deny it! Anyways they told me if I didn't like it I could bring it back w/ in 15 days! OH OK. Well then lets do this! I left the store relatively happy well until I realized that the people didn't even activate it! I tried fooling with the keys & hated it. We took it to another VZ store on the way to meet Randy & Mal for dinner & they couldn't take it back there, but they did activate it. So there I was at dinner trying to figure the darn thing out! GRRRRR. NO I did not just pay money for a phone I have to "learn" how to use the keys on! NO WAY! So Sat morning I took it back to the store. The rude lady informed me they had to charge a 25% restocking fee! EXCUSE ME NO WAY!!!! We through I fit & she said there was nothing she could do. So I called the rep that sold me the phone & he said that he would give me the 25% towards another phone. Forget it! I wanted the curve & I knew I could get it way cheaper at Circuit City. So we headed over there with Randy & Mal. Well I was right about the good deal but the jerks at the other store had not revered my contract back yet...so we had to wait 24 hours until my account updated. So needless to say I was phoneless all weekend! Sunday morning I woke up to a text from Matt at Circuit City saying it was still not correct. So I called VZ Customer Service & they notated the account...off to get my phone we went! I instantly fell in love with it & so did Nick! We went to Blake's b-day party afterwards where my phone & I got acquainted :O) Then it died. I tried charging it on the wall jack in our room, in the kitchen, with the USB port on the computer and even with my old charger. No can do. OMG! I was so mad!! We called tech support & they told me I had to go get a new one...we also told them we wanted to talk to customer service about the store & their "restocking" fee. So I got on the line with Kenya, super sweet. She said that was not VZ policy & said she would reimburse it :O) YYYAAAYYYY. Monday morning I went into work...took m,y lunch early & went & got another phone. No pearl. No restocking fee. No problems :O)
So that concludes the phone saga.
XoXo


No comments:
Post a Comment