Friday, September 5, 2008

MMMM it smells so good

I woke up to rain. As much as I hate waking up to it...because I want to stay in bed all day....I was thrilled!! We really haven't had much rain this summer. I love sound sound of it (wwoooweeee as I typed the thunder rolled) the smell, the look of it. Awwww. But then it hit me. We can't go fishin in the rain, at least not w/ out giant ponchos and then I couldnt bring my book to finish up hahaha. I was hoping to do some night fishing w/ Nick tonight...maybe tomorrow night :O)

I wish I could set up camp w/ my pc & computer at work outside in the rain *hmm I wonder if they make such waterproof items?* & just sit in it all day. Weird I know. Ok well I am going to go read for a few minutes before work. Hope everyone has a great Friday!!!


XoXo

No comments: