I love this time of year. I cannot believe how excited I get about Autumn every time it comes around. Today was the first day that really felt like fall. There was a crisp breeze and the weather was just right.
You should have seen us last night...After we racked our brains with wedding songs....We were relaxing on the couch catching up on our shows. I heard something that sounded so familiar..I couldn't put my finger on it, so I put it on the mute button. IT WAS RAINING!!! You should have seen how quickly I woke Nick up and went and got in bed. Of course not without opening the windows first!! One of my very favorite things is falling asleep to the sound of rain..and it has been so long since we had a nice rain at night!!!
I am glad to hear that the weather is supposed to stay cool....no more 80s for us!!!! WHEW! I like the summer...but it is only great for a few things i.e. Boating at the lake, swimming, beer, tubing, summer concerts, & BBQ's. That's about it, in my eyes.
We are supposed to be going out with Mallorey, Randy, Casey, and Billy for dinner tomorrow. That should be fun. Then Saturday I am going with my sister Kim to look for a dress to wear to my wedding, as well as a cute little outfit for Jacob! Saturday night we are going to see some local bands with some of the girls and their hubbys! I am so excited because we will be seeing Rachel Stump and Mieka Pauley! Sunday, Nick and I are heading to Huber's to perfect our pumpkin pickin' skills as well as taste some wine, do some shopping at the store, get lost in the corn maze together, and maybe take a hay ride! We are so excited!!! We haven't decided if after that we are going to head out four wheel plorin' for some camping sites for next year or if we are going to head somewhere to watch the Redskins Vs. Eagles game. I am hoping it will come on at home so we can record it....but sometimes we aren't soo lucky & we don't know until the day of :O(
Well I am gunna run...time to fix dinner! XoXo


No comments:
Post a Comment