Monday, December 17, 2007

Dreaming of a White Christmas!


What a wonderful weekend. Friday eve started of with a couple great surprises!! It was oh so fishy when I spoke with Nick around 5:45 he said he was in Huntington, WV. YAY making good timing :O) Well about an hour & 30 min later he said he had just went through Huntington?!?!? I was like what!! He said he had stopped for gas. I was still a bit suspicious, but I rolled with it. My friend at work came over about 30 min later & said to go to break. When we walked outside for break Nick was there!! What a sneaky boy! It was such a great way to start the weekend! I always wait up late for Nick to get home since he usually doesn't get in till around 1am. So, I had made plans to get my hair done to make the time pass by. So Nick went to go hang out with Lee while I got my hair did :O) I love it! I cut a bunch off-it was such a great surprise! I didn't think I would like it! The color looks great & I love the cut!!! After I got my hair done I joined Nick, Megan, & Lee for a jam session-Oh, how I royally suck at guitar hero. We had hamburgers which I later found out was deer, Tasty. Then Nick & I headed home to watch a Hallmark Christmas movie (the vein of my existence) and passed out cuddled up on the couch. Gosh, I miss that. I miss everything about him & when I get to see him it is so bitter sweet!

It was so great to wake up in Nick's arms Saturday morning. We cuddle on the couch most of the morning. That afternoon we were able to celebrate Reagan's 1st birthday wither her and all of the family! I love being able to get everyone together. We missed Wes but other than that it was great. She is growing so much & just doing the cutest things. My favorite had to be her chomping after the cake with that cute little mouth of hers! When Bobbie pulled the cake away she went after it full throttle, face & all. So cute! I will post the pics soon! After her winning the cake eating contest by a landslide she got a bath. Bobbie put her in the cutest Penguin shirt-just for Uncle Nick!!! She got lot's of fun things for her birthday! She loved the drum we got her. It is this cute little drum that plays music & says the alphabet & lights up!

After the party It was time for Nick's surprise. Megan & I had made plans for a lil' Christmas double date. We headed up to the Liberty Train Station for dinner. It was so amazingly tasty!!! I can't wait for next year!! We decided to make it a tradition! After that we went to the Elk's home & Liberty park to see the Christmas lights. Such a wonderful tradition. I cannot wait to continue the Christmas tradition with our children. I love continuing old & making new traditions!! Afterwards we stopped at the store for some quickie firewood, wine, & some Christmas movies! It was such a wonderful night. When we were done with the movie at Megan's there was some ice around & we didn't want to get involved in that mess, so we crashed at Meg's.

Sunday morning Nick & his dad fixed the water! Can I get woop woop. SO exciting!!! All it took was oh I would say 5 seconds-3 weeks of no water for an exchange of 5 seconds-that sucks. Oh well yay for full pressure water!!! Nick fixed this amazing soup & Meg & Lee came over to eat some. Nick headed home around 4 boooooo. At least he will be here longer next week!!! :O) I headed out with some friends to see Sam's band play at a charity event at Mix 1 Six. It was there 1st time playing together & they sounded awesome! Everyone wanted an encore!! It was so much fun!!

I am excited for the next upcoming weeks. On the 22nd we are going to Aunt Sharon's Christmas party & then to meet up with everyone at Don Ho's since Tracy & Rob will be in town!! Christmas Eve I get off early and will be able to celebrate with the family then as well as on Christmas day! I am going to Ky & then to Chicago on the 5th of January to see Phantom of the Opera on Broadway!!! I am so excited!!!!! Then on the 7th I am headed to CA for a week long visit. My cousin is turning 16 & my aunt is scheduled to have her c-section for Baby Hunter on the 14th! So I will get to see him! I will be back to work on the 17th! Ahhh thank the lord for that replenished PTO bank!!!!

Hope everyone has a wonderful week!!!

<3>

XoXo

1 comment:

Bobbie Grant said...

I am so jealous of you getting to see Phantom I could just die!!!