Friday we got off work early to head up to meet Shay's family in Pigeon Forge! The cabin was up on top of a mountain with great views!!! It was a bit chilly when we got there, but we still headed straight for the hot tub!! We had such a great time. We celebreated Bryson's, Gary's, Alexis', & Justin's birthday! It was so much fun to watch Bryson & Alexis get so excited & have so much fun with all their presents! We didn't do too much. It was nice to just get away and relax. Saturday we did some shopping & sitting in traffic(YUCKO) That night we all ate at The Old Mill. On Sunday we went shopping with Dad, Ruthie, Kim, Rob, & Justin. Everyone else went to the stables & rode some horses. Then we ate at No Way Jose's, a really good Mexican place in Gatlinburg. We had so much fin with everyone! I love spending time with them all & miss then when we are apart! We are going to try to make it a yearly thing! YAY!!!
Now back to reality...We leave for California on Thursday morning!!! We hav eos much to do. Well more like I have so much to do. Nick will be doing landscaping & I have to get the wine from Sam's Club, finish running errands for mom's b-day gift, get my car inspected, get my ring cleaned, do laundry, clean, pack, get all the dog's stuff together to go to Aunti Mack's! YIKES there is just so much to think about & get done & I work a different shift on Wednesday & then I need to go home & sleep so that I can drive to Raleigh at 2 am!!! Wish us luck!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment