Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Twinsie Tuesday 33 Weeks

  Daddy Edition:
Weeks 33-36: Ukulele

Average Size: 17.2 to 18.7 inches, 4.2 to 5.8 pounds
Yup, she’s as big as that mini guitar during these weeks. And she could gain up to an inch in the 33rd week alone.
babies sizes … Durian fruit. Whatever that is.
momma size … I am up a total of 7 lbs I think. Maybe a little more. I had a big gain this past week. Hope that means little Elsie is packing them on.
symptoms … Round ligament pain. Lots of stretching. Heartburn. Shortness of breath. Constipation. Sore bruised belly. Rib pain. Sciatica pain. Some lower pains & Braxton Hicks. Crazy dreams. Some swelling. A few contractions.
cravings ... STILL a long john donut without anything on the inside...apparently its hard to find around here.
aversions …Doing really good on the food aversion front.  I do feel a bit like the first trimester again where nothing sounds good.
movement … Still lots. I know it will slow down when they start running out of room.
sleep …  This week is definitely better than last. Hoping to keep getting some decent sleep.
maternity clothes … Most tops are too short unless maternity at this point. Nick put my fave jeans in the dryer and well frankly it just sounds too uncomfortable to wear them in again. So I have been wearing too big maternity jeans & leggings. HA
what i miss … My friends that live far away. Sensing a pattern here. Like every other week that is my answer. I just missing popping over to their place on a Saturday afternoon when we had nothing better to do. Or watching smutty teeny bopper shows. Or Chinese Sundays....
what i look forward to …Growth scan on Monday to get some clarification on when the babies will be here. Praying Elsie is doing well!
weekly thoughts  Stick a fork in me. Today I am feeling better than yesterday (hence why this post is a day late)...I know these babes need some more time but I am feeling SO DONE. I am measuring 42 weeks and am only 33...Babies both looked great at scan on Monday and my blood pressure was back into the 120s yay.
fun purchases … Sound machine. Coordinating outfit to match Cohen's going home sleeper for Elsie. Decals are on their way & so is my favorite face wash! I had to have it for that first shower in the hospital. I remember how amazing it felt after B.
random grocery sack contents... Grape Kool-Aid. Again.



1 comment:

terri said...

Honey you look amazing can not wait to see you soon. Love ya