Daddy Edition:
Weeks 25 to 28: Lunch Box
Average size: 13.6 inches, 1.5 to 2.2 pounds
At this point, your partner has moved from trimester two to three, and baby’s as big as a kid’s lunch box.

At this point, your partner has moved from trimester two to three, and baby’s as big as a kid’s lunch box.
babies sizes …Rutabaga. Whatever that is. I have heard of it but never had it.
momma size … Pre-Pregnancy I fluctuated between 5 lbs...I am over that hump and looks like I will probably be gaining weight from here on out. I think officially up a lb.
symptoms … Round ligament
pain. Lots of stretching. Heartburn. Shortness of breath. Constipation.
Sore bruised belly. Babies playing my ribs, Sciatica pain. Some lower pains & Braxton Hicks.
cravings ... Falafael.
aversions …Doing really good on the food aversion front. I do feel a bit like the first trimester again where nothing sounds good.
movement … Still lots. I know it will slow down when they start running out of room.
sleep … Don;t think the answer to this will be changing... Between hip pain and insomnia I may never sleep again.
maternity clothes … At this point bottoms are a definitely & my regular tops still fit but are getting a bit short. Been saying yes please to leggings and flats at this point...I am measuring 34 week..I would say I am entitled.
what i miss … Friends. I had a wonderful weekend that turned into week with one of my besties and was lucky enough to get to visit with another bestie a couple times over the past few weeks.Spending time with them really makes me miss the dear friends who don't live close.
what i look forward to … Baby sprinkle in a few weeks!
weekly thoughts … Hello there 3rd trimester!
weekly thoughts … Hello there 3rd trimester!
fun purchases … Ikea Highchairs!
random grocery sack contents ….I wanted Tostitos bean dip...hubs came home with Frito Dip...Fail.





No comments:
Post a Comment