Daddy Editions (weeks 22-24)
babies sizes …Cantaloups!! I love to add salt and pepper to my canteloups. Weird. I know. But oh so tasty. Goodness...2 cantaloups in there!
momma size … Doc says up 5 lbs...from lowest weight during pregnancy....however. No actual weight gain from pre-pregnancy. Doc says I need to up my caloric intake. symptoms … Round ligament pain. Lots of stretching. Heartburn. Shortness of breath. Constipation. Sore bruised belly. Babies playing my ribs Adding charlie horses to the list...
cravings ... Buffalo chicken. Salad. Carrots.
aversions …Doing really good on the food aversion front. None that I can remember. Other than the same old same old cheeseburger.
movement … LOTS this week. Feels like a soccer match in there.
sleep … The past few nights have been awful. Between hip pain and insomnia I may never sleep again.
maternity clothes … Of course on the bottom. My regular tops still fit mostly. Some of my shirts are getting a bit short, biut maternity tops are still a little baggy.
what i miss …SNOW! It is winter for goodness sakes! Where is the white stuff?
what i look forward to … Charlotte Trip with hubs and visiting friends.
weekly thoughts …We have reached viability!!!
fun purchases … I have been getting a lot of goodies from family and friends! Thanks
random grocery sack contents …. brownies
looking really big 24.5 here



No comments:
Post a Comment