Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Twinsie Tuesday 21 Weeks

Daddy Edition:



babies sizes … How many fanny packs can you count (@meganhammarback) I know you cannot tag in blogger but I am making new rules today.
momma size … even after the holidays and our vacation it says I am up 2 lbs total.
symptoms … Round ligament pain. Lots of stretching. Heartburn. Shortness of breath. Constipation. Sore bruised belly. Babies playing my ribs.
cravings ...  I still want a chocolate long john donut.
aversions …Doing really good on the food aversion front. None that I can remember. Other than the same old same old cheeseburger.
movement … LOTS this week.
sleep …  We were visiting friends out of town this week. I surprisingly slept pretty good!
maternity clothes … yes please on bottoms. I finally was able to go to H&M and get some smaller pants!! I know they won't fit long but at least I can walk up my stairs without my pants falling off. Completely.
what i miss … Not feeling so full after eating
what i look forward to … Seeing the babies at doc appt on 17th & Family visiting on the 18th
weekly thoughts 
…I am ready to get decorating!!
fun purchases  We bought the twins their first official blankets!!                                                            random grocery sack contents … hmmmm Green Machines. I have been wanting them since I know I cannot eat a whole lot w/out feeling full but wanting to ear my weight in fruit and veggies.

We didn't get a great belly shot this week...I have some pics from my niece's birthday I need to go through...and if needed take one even though I am closer to 22 weeks at this point...Stay tuned cause this belly is getting big!

Better late than never....these are just a few days shy of 22 weeks....


No comments: