Daddy Edition:
babies sizes … Bananas!
momma size … down a few pounds still..And get this down a lb and a half after Christmas. Bahaha.
symptoms … Round ligament pain. Lots of stretching. Heartburn. Shortness of breath. Constipation. Sore bruised belly. Babies playing my ribs.
cravings ... I still want a chocolate long john donut. I still haven't found one w/ out the nasty cream....or when I have I wasn't feeling like giving it :O)
aversions …Doing really good on the food aversion front. None that I can remember. Other than the same old same old cheeseburger.
movement … LOTS this week.
sleep … I had a cold this week. It was horrible for my sleeping. Add not breathing to the top of the list mixed with pregnancy uncomfyness...not a good combo!
maternity clothes … yes please on bottoms. My tops still fit but are getting a bit shorter and some of my bigger pregnancy stuff is still way big. I cannot beleive my uterus is already near the top of my rib cage...and these tops are still too big!
what i miss … Family @ the holidays
what i look forward to … NYE trip!
weekly thoughts …I am ready to get decorating!!
fun purchases … Christmas gifts for the family. Now that we know the genders we will be shopping soon!
random grocery sack contents … Cold medicine.




No comments:
Post a Comment