Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Twinsie Tuesday 19 weeks

Daddy Version:


babies sizes … Mangos. Blek. 
 momma size … down a few pounds still..Clothed @ OB office up 1 lb. NOT BAD ;O)
symptoms … Round ligament pain. Lots of stretching. Heartburn. Shortness of breath. Constipation. Sore bruised belly.
cravings ...  I still want a chocolate long john donut. I still haven't found one w/ out the nasty cream....or when I have I wasn't feeling like giving it :O)
aversions …Doing really good on the food aversion front. None that I can remember. Other than the same old same old cheeseburger.
movement … LOTS this week.
sleep … lately this has been a bust. I have been super uncomfy & waking up often. Bummer.
maternity clothes … yes please on bottoms. My tops still fit but are getting a bit shorter and some of my bigger pregnancy stuff is still way big. I cannot beleive my uterus is already near the top of my rib cage...and these tops are still too big!
what i miss … Family @ the holidays
what i look forward to … NYE trip!
weekly thoughts 
…I cannot believe we are having twins! It is setting in. Clearly.
fun purchases  Christmas gifts for the family. Now that we know the genders we will be shopping soon!
random grocery sack contents
 … Nothing. I barely went to the store last week.






No comments: