Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Twinsie Tuesday 17 Weeks




 I found "How Big is Baby-Dad's Edition" Too Funny.....


babies sizes … Onions. Or apparently toilet paper rolls. However, I do not think these are the same size in comparison ;O)
momma size … down a few pounds. even more after the tummy bug hit.
symptoms
 … Round ligament pain. Migraines. Lightening Boob. Lots of stretching. Heartburn. Shortness of breath. Constipation.
cravings ...  Chipotle. And I got it last week! After 5 failed attempts ;O) I haven't had much yet this week since I was sick from Fri to Sun (ish) accept for Cuties, which apparently my hubby is craving too!
aversions
 …Doing really good on the food aversion front. None that I can remember. Other than the same old same old cheeseburger.
movement … Lot's this week so far! I think they were excited to get food after my tummy bug!
sleep 
… hit or miss … most nights I have been falling asleep relatively easy & staying asleep until potty break around 4 or 5. My hips are caving in to the pregnancy and starting to hurt when sleeping on my side. Boo.
maternity clothes … yes please on bottoms. My tops still fit but are getting a bit shorter and some of my bigger pregnancy stuff is still way big.
 what i miss … my mom.
what i look forward to 
… Finding out the genders December 17th!!
weekly thoughts 
… If you get the tummy bug you are still contagious for 3 days after symptoms disappear. I wish more people quarantined themselves...even though we spread it to a whopping 8 people. But that was before we really knew we were sick. SOOO SORRY!
fun purchases  Christmas gifts for the family
random grocery sack contents
 … Whole Wheat Hamburger Bun Pizza ingredients. In my mind it was better than a Totino's :O) And I was wanting Pizza. Yes, I know it is equally as bad.

Stay tuned for a bump pic...I was sick over the weekend when I usally take it....until then I will leave you with the Dad's Edition of baby size ;O)




 

No comments: