Friday, November 2, 2012

Guess the Babies genders!


Let’s play a little game called Guess The Babies Genders! We have our gender scan December 17th! I have been dying to know the gender from the beginning, so at this point, the suspense is pretty much sending me into daily strokes.  In the spirit of seeing how accurate the old wives’ tales are, I thought it would be fun to see what all of you think.  Remember they are more than likely fraternal so they could be the same or opposite sexes.
Here’s the info to help you form your scientific hypothesis:
How I’m carrying them:

Heart Rates:  7 weeks 156/160 12 Weeks 170/173
I’ve had several dream but never was gender specific.
I haven’t had any super strong cravings...meat was a no go, pizza a no go, grease a no go, all salad, fruits, & veggies for me! 
I had terrible all day nausea but only tossed cookies once. 
I’ve had more skin breakouts than what I normally do, but it hasn’t been as bad as say, 7th grade.
The ring on the necklace test came out boy/girl.
Chinese gender chart says boy.
The Mayan Even and Odd test:  Age at conception -26 (even).  Year of conception – 2012 (even). Since both numbers are even = girls
Neither DH  nor I don’t have a strong “gut feeling” either way. I feel like there is at least one boy, but not sure if it is just wishful thinking ;O) 
The NT scan showed a "boy" nub on baby b. Baby a was not cooperative.
So what do you think?  Are we having girls or boys or one of each?  
Were the old wives’ tales right for you?

No comments: