Looks like I will be being held accountable and I will be getting back on the blogging bandwagon--- thanks a lot Megan!
Oh goodness. How do catch up on all the things that have happened since October? And is it worth it? I mean now that we are living back in Roanoke most of my blog readers see me or a regular basis ;O)
I suppose I will just write a few posts on the most exciting and recent events in the Grant Family...first things first....
A blog name change is in order... Luckier in Virginia...special thanks to Mrs. Hamma! This not so creative momma has had too many blogs to name...and let's just say I am out of ideas!
Hmmm to waste away a blog post for each thing or to sum it all up in one...that is the hardest question of all....Stay tuned to find out.


No comments:
Post a Comment