Get ready.
Are you ready for it?
Bling.
Bling.
Bling.
Ugh huh. Look closely.
I am one of "THOSE" moms.
And I am proud of it.
For all those who haven't noticed.
We rang in B's 1/2 birthday in Virginia with her getting some bling bling.
Every girl needs diamonds in her ears...or in this case some pretty little cz's ;o)
For the more noticeable bling..the Baltic Amber Necklace. It is supposed to help with teething as well as a whole handful of things. Of course I cannot tell you whether or not it does...I am not inside my daughter's mouth. I can tell you it was just a few days after I put it on Briggsley that her Eczema on her cheeks, legs, and arms cleared up. So that in itself was worth the $20! I had already spent that much on lotions and potions ;o) I have several friends who are using them and they all swear by them! So of course this little beauty will be on me Must Have post...coming soon!


No comments:
Post a Comment