So here are the items I felt like I couldn't have lived without in the first 6 months of baby girls life
BATH:
We actually got one (not the one pictured but like it) at one of our shower's. I loved it. We were able to use it in the sink and in the tub. She hated the big bulky one & so did I. She has now graduated to the bath seat which we adore!!
Aquaphor:
Doctor recommended for diaper rash and eczema. Works like a charm. Also great on mommies chapped lips ;o)
Kawaii Cloth Diapers:
Great inexpensive cloth diaper!
Chicco Keyfit 22 & Snap N Go
We did not want a big bulky travel system. I had tried several out at the stores and really didn't care for their maneuvering skills. This little Snap N Go can turn on a dime! I love it! The Chicco carseat is super easy to get in and out of the car as well as strap the baby in and out. There is a great little leveling system on the base which makes it a no brainer to install. It is on the heavier side but I think it is worth it after having tried other friends carseats and strapping baby in & unstrapping, as well as removing from the base was much more difficult.
We also loves our bumbo. It was great for when B was little and we needed to jut put her down. It was portable and she would just sit & play in it for a while.
Halo Sleep Sack w/ Swaddle
And one of those crib aquarium things we purchased at Goodwill for 3.00 that plays different music.
We also loves our bumbo. It was great for when B was little and we needed to jut put her down. It was portable and she would just sit & play in it for a while.
Halo Sleep Sack w/ Swaddle
And one of those crib aquarium things we purchased at Goodwill for 3.00 that plays different music.
Hmmm I have so many things that I feel like I could say ooo must have or oh no waste of money...SO I guess I will end it there haha










No comments:
Post a Comment