I literally have only been home 1 night in my bed in the past 27 days. I was in California for about three weeks came home slept in my bed after a long plane ride home and then headed to Virginia to visit family the next evening for a few days. I must say I have never missed my home or bed more. Not to mention before all the traveling we had visitors in our bed...so my bed was dearly missed!!!
Sorry I have been lacking on the blog front but to be honest I really have been busy, and a bit blue. Blogging has dropped way low on the priority list and I am hoping I will snap out of this funk soon.
Until then. I will leave you with some pics of my adorable babygoo
♥

♥
3 comments:
I have felt the same way about blogging. Yesterday was my first post in nearly a month. I only check Facebook once a week. Oh well, it's more important to be spending time with out little families.
Welcome home! She sure is a cutie, and she has grown alot! :) More pics soon please!
hahahaha! that apple picture is cracking me up!
Post a Comment