Monday, November 1, 2010

Broken Heart.

 Nancy Ann Brockly 10.21.1938-10.31.2010

My grandma passed away pretty much 2 weeks after my papa. She was admitted into the hospital the very next day after my papa passed and the doctors thought that she was just having a hard time coping with the loss of papa. She ended up contracting the same infection in her blood system my grandfather had and eventually her heart just gave out, she really did die of a broken heart.What an amazing love story. I know that grandma & grandpa are together again and that gives me peace...

It is so hard to even write this. My grandma was such a wonderful woman and I felt like I was just getting to know her. I am so thankful for the memories that I will always cherish of my grandparents.

I can honestly say that the loss of these two special people has been devastating to this family and life will never be the same.


Photobucket

3 comments:

Kim said...

Hugs to you and your family.

Ashley said...

So sorry for your losses I cant imagine what you are going through. Thikning of you and your family.

Vanessa said...

Sorry for you & your family's loss :(