Briggsley Mae was born at 4:06pm 9.23.2010!!! She weighed in at a whopping 8.9 lbs & 20 inches long!! She is perfect! Daddys eyes, our cheeks and lips, my nose, and my dimple chin! Somehow she has some red mixed in with all that hair!!!
Birth story coming soon!




10 comments:
Look at you posting a blog just hours after giving birth! :) Congrats to you both, she is precious! And I love the fact that she might have red hair...I think she would be adorable as a little strawberry blonde! :) Enjoy her!
She is so beautiful!!! Congrats!!! :)
Congrats Momma!! She's too cute!
Congrats! She is beautiful! Take care of yourself...and get some rest! :-)
I would enjoy to kiss those chubby cheeks!
Can't wait for the birth story :) Congrats.
Wow, you guys did a great job! She is gorgeous! Wishing your family the very best!
Congrats! She's adorable - and you look awesome! Welcome to mommyhood! :-)
congrats! she is adorable
Congratulations! She is beautiful! :) Can't wait to hear the story.....
Post a Comment