Monday, September 6, 2010

Maternity Monday

Total weight gain/loss: up 12 lbs from pre-pregnancy weight

Maternity clothes? Tops are pre-prego as well as dresses, but 100% maternity on bottoms except for yoga pants & such

Stretch marks? I am an albino zebra (all stretchies are from pre-pregnancy though so faded none the least) Noticed a few on the underside of the belly that I think are new ugh

Sleep: Feel like I get up to pee more than I do to sleep. Pretty uncomfy most of the night.

Best moment this week: It's September!! The month baby girl is expected to arrive!!! Oh yeah & my $5 my breastfirend & $3 moby wrap yard sale score!!!!

Movement: Things have slowed down some, she is mostly tossing & turning. Not as many jabs & punches.!

Food cravings: Home Run Fries. These little babies are all I can think of besides decaf Mochas.

Symptoms: Backache, headache, carpal tunnel, some nausea & itchy skin. Hips are starting to hurt some too.

Gender: Beautiful baby Girl!!!

Labor Signs: A braxton hicks here and there. Contractions when I overdue it walking too.

Progress: 1 cm dilated & 80% effaced. Bye bye MP

Belly Button in or out? Think it will stay an innie

What I miss: Not feeling like a hippo ;o)

What I am looking forward to: Meeting baby girl!!

Weekly Wisdom: Don;t listen to all the hype. Do what you feel is best!

Milestones:BABY GIRl IS NOW FULL TERM!



Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: