Sending out a huge congratulations to our dear friends M. & Mrs. Lee Hammarback!!!! Megan & Lee were married over the weekend and I cannot wait to hear all about it!! She seriously should have set up a webcam or something ;O)
Thursday Nick accompanied me to the breastfeeding class. We both seemed to learn a few things as well as tips and tricks. Yes, he won;t be having any baby latch on to him anytime soon, but he is my support, and the wonderful nurse was able to share a few pointers with all the guys too! I am so glad we decided to go! I feel a bit more prepared!! And can I just say I fall in love with the hospital more & more every time we go to a class. They are just so on point with couplet care & skin to skin bonding time as well as breastfeeding!!
We made the best of our weekend by heading to the Worldfest dowtown. It was neat to see the arts & crafts of different cultures as wel as try some new food! We chowed down on something I cannot pronounce or spell from Columbia and some Beignets from the Dominican Republic! OO an slurped down this apple soda pop! YUM!


The weather was AMAZING. It even got a little chilly by the time we went to play putt-putt with some friends, I grabbed a sweater!! I cannot wait for fall to be in full swing!

We made the best of our weekend by heading to the Worldfest dowtown. It was neat to see the arts & crafts of different cultures as wel as try some new food! We chowed down on something I cannot pronounce or spell from Columbia and some Beignets from the Dominican Republic! OO an slurped down this apple soda pop! YUM!
The weather was AMAZING. It even got a little chilly by the time we went to play putt-putt with some friends, I grabbed a sweater!! I cannot wait for fall to be in full swing!
Hubs thinks he is so funny ;O)
We rounded out the evening with some progressive gin...which we never seem to finish a full game anymore. When you have 2 preggos in one game bedtime comes soon. So we have to finish that game before our babes arrive! Then we will never have a chance to start one haha!
Saturday I headed out early for yard sales! I wasn't really looking for anything in particular but managed to come across a my breastfriend I picked up for $5 and a Moby wrap still in package that I nabbed for $3! Yes, folks those aren't typos! ;O) I love my yard sale scores!!!
Sunday I woke up in an itchy fit-UGH! SO I took a shower & Benadryl and it knocked me out until about 1pm. Then I was so groggy all day I pretty much did NOTHING. I had the urge to clean and do all sorts of things but never managed.
Monday came the cleaning. Well more like nesting. I am sure that is what it had to be haha! I managed to weed the backyard, do some more of B's laundry, as well as our laundry including sheets/bedspread, clean oven, clean kitchen, decorate for fall, clean carpets & vacuum, clean bathrooms, clean out fridge...oh I know I am forgetting a lot!!! But needless to say I was on a cleaning rampage!
All I can think about is a pumpkin spice latte, decaf of course. I want one so bad, but by the time I am up & at-em in the mornings I just don't feel like going out to get one! This is a good thing right!?! I would have already spent like $20 this week if I went out & got one every time I wanted!!
Next Dr. appt is on Friday & I sure hope she says lots of progress has been made! I am starting to get really anxious to meet our baby girl!!!
Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!!!






2 comments:
we didn't do the breastfeeding class...but I wish we had. the first few days were trying, and they did have consultants at the hospital that helped, but I think the class would have been better. Husband does help when i can't get Aydan to latch on correctly..so they do play a part in the breastfeeding area :)
Look at you busy-bee!!! I *love* your to-do list below!! :)
Post a Comment