Anyways the point of me reiterating this is that I am happy to say we can cross making cloth wipes off our to do list!! I have a ton of baby wash rags we will use as well as cut up some flannel receiving blankets!! My lovely and talented seamstress of a friend Annie helped me out with the wipes! She sewed the edges so they wouldn't fray! YAY! They turned out great!! Thanks so much Annie you rock!
Of course I took pics!!!
Blankets all cut up and ready to be sewed!!
♥
♥



2 comments:
Good for you!! :)
Now that we're getting closer and have yet to build up a CD stash, my hubby is wondering if we should still CD. *sigh* MEN! We got enough sposies to last a couple months so we'll probably decide after that...
Whoo hoo!!! It was so worth us killing our backs! lol
Post a Comment