Took a shower at Dad's over the weekend & used Eucern anti itch body wash along with lotioning like crazy-and when I say crazy I mean like applying at least 2-3 times in an hour!!! I had NO issues!! I took the shower late at night, lotioned immediately afterwards, patted dry & then dressed all before leaving the bathroom so I could stay moist for as long as possible. Then I headed straight under a blankie and I stayed itch free, until I got home that is. WHAT IS THE DEAL!?! I must be allergic to my home! The itch wasn't too bad really until I woke up this morning. I wanted to shower so bad but was already itching and decided against it.
SO I called the doc's office this morning so I could maybe ask the nurse if she new of anything since my doc juist pretty muich said it was my hormones and to take cooler showers and lotion up...all of which I had been doing with 0 relief. She told me to take a benadryl-its seem's to have done the trick this morning!! Even though I had not even taken a shower and was itching all over!!
I had been dreading taking a shower all day, but it's that time! I am feeling a little ripe after not showing since Sat night. EEEK. I broke down and did it. I was a bit itchy afterwards but nothing like before! I sure hope things will only look better from here!
I have Aveeno & Benadryl in my purse just in case I have an itch attack after water aerobics this week ;O)
Wish me luck!
♥
♥


1 comment:
I am having the same problem!! Although, mine is ALL the time, not just after showers. I figured it was another fun pregnancy symptom. Hmmm, maybe I'll have to give Benadryl a try!
Post a Comment