Total weight gain/loss: up 10.2 lbs from pre-pregnancy weight
Maternity clothes? Tops are mostly pre-prego as well as dresses, but 100% maternity on bottoms except for yoga pants & such
Stretch marks? I am an albino zebra (all stretchies are from pre-pregnancy)
Sleep: It got a little rough this week with my back...but after the chiro I felt much better other than the 3 trips during the night to the potty
Best moment this week: Hearing B's heartbeat as always!!
Movement: All over the place! She sure does love my ribs! EEEK
Food cravings: I feel like I am back in the 1st tri. CARBS.
Symptoms: Backache, headache, carpal tunnel, some nausea & itchy skin returned for a day but that was it!!
Gender: Beautiful baby Girl!!!
Labor Signs: Nope
Belly Button in or out? Think it will stay an innie
What I miss: The honeymoon phase.
What I am looking forward to: Birthday tomorrow & hubbys on Friday!!
Weekly Wisdom: If you want to do something do it. Don;t listen to what others have to say.
Milestones: 35/35 this week!
♥
♥



No comments:
Post a Comment