Total weight gain/loss: up 9 lbs from pre-pregnancy weight
Maternity clothes? Tops are mostly pre-prego as well as dresses, but 100% maternity on bottoms except for yoga pants & such
Stretch marks? I am an albino zebra (all stretchies are from pre-pregnancy)
Sleep: Still doing pretty well...
Best moment this week: Shower with family & friends in Louisville
Movement: All over the place! She sure does love my ribs! EEEK
Food cravings: nothing too bizarre
Symptoms: Itchy skin has subsided!!
Gender: Beautiful baby Girl!!!
Labor Signs: A few BH but thats it...we don't want any of that mess for a few more weeks!
Belly Button in or out? Think it will stay an innie
What I miss: Energy.
What I am looking forward to: Last 2 week appt...then we go to weekly starting next appt!
Weekly Wisdom: I am a slacker this week I suppose it's drink your water & don't overdue it.
Milestones: 6 weeks till due date! Nursery is done! Just putting on final touches!
♥
♥



1 comment:
Yay for 34 weeks! You look fantastic!
I was talking to my dad a few weeks ago and he let me know that he had e-mailed you about your journey with "The Big C." He asks about how you're doing and if you've had the baby all the time!
You're only a week or so behind me and both of our babies are coming soon. :)
Post a Comment