Thursday, July 29, 2010

Ragged.

Apparently I ran myself ragged. With all the "nesting" from last week, the trip to Roanoke, and some more nesting on Monday I have been MIA for the past few days. I felt as though maybe I was coming down with something...but it is just so hard to tell. After my surgeries &radiation things have never quite been the same with my saliva and lymph nodes in my neck. So most mornings I wake up with some yuck in my throat I have to clear...well the past few mornings there seems to be more and I had a bit of a cough. Not sure if it is allergies or a cold coming on, but I am feeling better today. No 100% but I do believe I will vacuum today (usually a daily thing in the Grant house unless I am not feeling up to par ie. the past 2 days)

O.K. So it has been brought to my attention that I am being distant with family members. What this exactly means, I am not sure. I am not intentionally NOT calling or NOT having anything to say when we do talk. At first I was thinking the problem was that I am at home all the time and I have nothing to "report" but I am finding myself not even telling loved ones about the good stuff! But then I get annoyed that I am being asked a million questions, most of which are the same daily, or have already been answered. Some days I feel like talking & others I just want to be left alone to have my naps & not be bothered. I am not really sure what is going on, am I just tired, or is it the hormones or what?! Anyone else going through this? Someone please tell me I am not the only one.

A few days ago Nick went in for a promotional interview. He got a phone call from HR this morning asking him to stop by before heading in to work. I am hoping that means good news for him! ;O) I am sure it does!!

Edit****Just got word that hubby got the promotion!! Woo so proud of him!!

The vacuum is calling my name!
Photobucket
Photobucket

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

I feel the same way. I get mad if people ask how I'm doing/feeling too much but I also get mad if no one asks, lol. I blame it on the hormones and just the overall feeling of being "done" and tired all the time and being READY to meet little one!

Ashley said...

I never want to talk after work, I do the occasional call to mom or a friend on my way home if I am not on a work call but after the day I am usually done.
It is the heat, it is the pregnancy, and the third trimester, I am exhausted!
Your not alone!

MJ said...

Same with me, So you are not alone!!!

I find that I am much crabbier these days, and would just rather observe than be an active part of a conversation. I haven't called my friends or family in well weeks... I respond to texts but that is about it.