
We had a wonderful 4th of July weekend celebrating with good food, lots of colorful fireworks, and of course family & friends!
Click here to view these pictures larger
Saturday started early with some Starbucks and a Bananna chocolate chip coffee cake. NUM NUM. Annie and I headed to meet up with Ericka, Suzanne, and Amy for some yard sales! I love it when we all get together and we had such a great time. I think all of us except Suzanne found some good deals...but in the end all Suzanne really needed to make her happy was her Chick Fil A dipping sauces. I know those made her day ;O) I found some cute clothes for B even an A~dorable little pea coat for this winter! I cannot wait to put her in it! The day ended over at Dad & Ruthie's with most of the family celebrating our Freedom! We had some fantastic food thanks to Mamaw, Kim, & Bill and the night ended with some fireworks.
Sunday Nick and I lounged around for the better part of the morning before heading to the store to grab a few last minute things for our cookout. We had some friends over and then headed to the park near us for some music and fireworks under the stars! It was a great 4th of July and we can't wait till' next year when we will have baby girl with us to celebrate!! OOO time to shop for an adorable outfit-I hear a sale calling!!!
Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend as well!!
XoXo



1 comment:
Looks like you had a great 4th of July. Loved all the pictures.
Post a Comment