Today my loving husband sent me this text:
Hey Hollywood let me know if you have an opening in your busy schedule to squeeze in time to talk to your Hubby.
It gave me a good chuckle when I first read it and then I realized how much I miss my hubbalicious. 3 weeks is a long time to be away from each other, but I do believe it was a well needed break for both of us. I was getting a little peeved with my pregnant cooped up in the house all day life and this trip was much needed as is his hiking trip at the end of June. So yes, we will spend some more time away from each other in the next few weeks but I think that is what may just be keeping us both sane through my pregnancy ;O)
He was so cute today I was telling him how excited I was to come home and see him & D and show him all the goodies we received for Briggsley as well as all the things my mom and I made for her...and he said he could really care less that he just wanted to hold me. So sweet!
It feels like since I have been here visiting in CA time has flown buy and mom & I have just been on the go constantly. This weekend I am looking forward to relaxing with a great friend, rather than more than running around and a farewell BBQ with the fam on Sunday. Monday morning I am headed home and am already giving miss Briggsley a talking to about all the kicking that isn't needed on the way home!
Signed-
HavingAGreatTimeHereInSunnyCA ButMissingMyAmazinglyWonderfulLovingMountainMan
XOXO


No comments:
Post a Comment