I saw this on a freinds blog & had to post!
30 Ways to Make Your Life More Simple
Resign from a commitment you’re not passionate about. ~Don't really have one other than the gym ;o)
Stop trying to be perfect. ~Working on it!
Implement a basic cleaning schedule.~DONE!
Sign up for automatic billpay.~Hubby's got that down!
Automate a portion of your investing. ~Done
Clean out your media collection and keep only the items you love. ~Done!!!
Plant perennials that will automatically bloom next spring. ~We may or may not get to that this spring!
Clean out your purse or wallet. ~Just did that one!
Put a paper shredder next to your mail spot. ~We recycle as much as we can and use paperless billing
Wind your wardrobe down to pieces that work together. ~NEVER
Delete any social networking accounts you don’t actually use. ~Done
Add your number to the do-not-call list. ~DONE!
Create a car maintenance schedule and post it somewhere you’ll see it. ~uhhh hubby?
Design a filing system that you can stick to. ~For the most part we have that down
Start your day with a healthy meal. ~This one is super hard for me. Not a b-fast kind of gal!
Turn your phone off when you need quiet time. ~Always!
Invest in a programmable thermostat. ~Townhouse, not so much of an option.
Set one good goal, and go achieve it. ~Achieving!
Record your good “shower” ideas and then implement them. (Don’t we all get our best
inspirations in the shower?) ~haha in fact I don't really think much in the shower I do most of that in bed.
Write to a friend with (gasp!) pen and paper. ~Ohh good one!
Set limits on your bad habits, and reward yourself when you stick with them. ~I like this one too! Bad habits would be spending though, and rewarding myself ould be more spending ;O)
Stop trying to be a saint and indulge yourself every once in a while. ~Of course I like this one!
Pay off your credit card debt. ~Working on it! Almost there
Avoid watching commercials and reading advertisements. ~DVR baby!
Rediscover the pleasure of reading purely for enjoyment. ~Love to read
Plan two weeks of delicious meals ahead of time and skip the nightly grocery run. ~Usually get one week in...
Go to your doctor for a preventative checkup. ~I go all to often
Remember the joys of doing nothing. ~I have this one down!
Single-task as much as possible. ~ughh that one will take work. I am queen of multi-tasking!
Learn to ask for help. ~This is a hard one. We all want to do it the best we can, on our own.


No comments:
Post a Comment