So since Nick is up for a promotion and will find out tomorrow, he has been taking advantage of the VTO. VTO is voluntary time off, yes it is unpaid, but no worried because we haven't noticed a dip in his pay because he always makes commission/bonus! So anyways, the weather has been nice so it has been nice that he has taken VTO often we have been able to enjoy our niece & nephews ball games, some family time, hiking, and going to the driving range a few times! Anyways to make a long story short, his new position would no longer offer VTO so of course I am all for spending the extra time just me & my hunny before G Baby arrives! Today he got off early and we headed to the store to get weed killer and mulch. I have been begging him to do this since the weather started getting nicer. I really wanted him to just get the stuff so I could do it myself while he was at work. Well that plan fell through, he wasn't having his baby momma doing all that work ;O) Back to the point...He tilled, I sprayed, he tacked down plastic, I took pictures, he spread mulch, I helped for a few minutes, he spread more mulch, I did some sprucing up!
We need some more mulch and a new outdoor broom as well as some new plants, chair cushions, and umbrella! So we are about 65% done!
Here are some pics for your viewing pleasure! Of course you can find more pics of us on our Shutterfly (link has moved to top of Blog under Where to Find Us)


No comments:
Post a Comment