Saturday we were up and at em' early. Nick and I headed off to the Baby Fair at Clark Memorial over in Indiana and racked up on some baby loot. Nothing too exciting except for some coupons and water bottles! But hey free is always best! We did get a lot of great information and labor and delivery room envy. Their rooms are amazing however, the postpartum rooms not so much. From there we went to Dad's to kick off his birthday celebration with washing some windows! :O) We met up with Rodger, Lisa, Brooke, Justin, and kids at Mike Linnings to celebrate and afterward cherry pie/or brownies and ice cream! Happy Birthday to my Daddy!!
Sweet Baby Braden & Bryson!
Sunday we headed to church where there was a great sermon on making love last and we are exciting to see what the rest of the series has to offer! ;O) After church we headed out to see Alexis play at her softball game! Goodness me the sun was hot! Nick and I got a little color, which was well needed! I had a rocket pop and was in heaven!!! We chowed down some Mexican with everyone after and then headed home to crash! It was such a fun weekend that we shared with the family that was much needed!!!
This morning I headed to meet Dr Spanos my radiation oncologist and he said I could not look any better! He is very pleased with the progress I have made since radiation. We had talked about doing some physical therapy back in January because of my range of motion in my arm and neck, however, I wanted to wait to see if it got any better. It has some, but not totally! So I have my 1st consult for that on May 4th and I am most definitely looking forward to it! After my appt I enjoyed the nice weather with Chelsey & her cute little son! We did some shopping and lunch downtown Jeffersonville. It was so great to get out and go somewhere new! I of course cam home and crashed! Looks like I am still wiped from the weekend! Wednesday I have a busy day as well, Baby DR in the morning followed by appointment at school and then Cancer Support group. It feels like I don't do much for weeks and then bam! But hey I'm not complaining! I love getting out in the nice weather!!
Saturday we are headed to Indianapolis to the 1st Annual Oral Cancer Walk! I am excited to meet Belinda, another young survivor and participate in this walk! Afterward is Thunder Over Louisville! So looks like we have a big weekend ahead of us! Hoping the weather holds out!
Ok time to start dinner!
Oh yeah you can see all the pics from the weekend on Shutterfly~Link under Where to find us at top of page! (as always)
XoXo


No comments:
Post a Comment