Hello there air bubbles!
I still want to add some contact paper...if I can ever find it!
Shay-2 Spray Paint-0
This makes me feel a little better ;O)
I should really just give up at the whole arts & craft thing. I am seriously horrible at it! I don't know how much money I have wasted trying new things out over the years! Seems like the only thing I am decent at is spray painting and online scrap-booking ;o)
I can however say I am good at organizing (not saying keeping it organizing though) and decorating (or at least I have been told this)
Next thing I am going to try is etching glass. I MUST be positive and not think of the disaster waiting to happen!!


3 comments:
Hello Capt Random! lol.
I am going to do some glass etching for Christmas gifts. What are you going to do??
A bottle ;O) Did you already get the etching stuff?? If so I cannot find that anywhere...HELP
Supposedly Michaels, Joann's and Hobby Lobby have it. I have not looked for it yet!!!
Post a Comment