So cute! I swear I could've bought everything there... I just struggle with what sizes to buy! I'm sure we're going to get a ton of NB and 0-3 size at the showers, so I feel like I should buy bigger clothes but then I don't know how big he'll be. Agh!
6 comments:
What site?! I LOVE THOSE!!! :) I want the "Teething" one for my little man!!
So cute! I swear I could've bought everything there... I just struggle with what sizes to buy! I'm sure we're going to get a ton of NB and 0-3 size at the showers, so I feel like I should buy bigger clothes but then I don't know how big he'll be. Agh!
Well goodness!! Share the love! What is the website??
I agree. Gotta have the website!
What's the site, those clothes are cute!!!
Gymboree Janie and Jack
Post a Comment