Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Mission Accomplished.

I have some fakie Longaberger's hanging in my bathroom as keepers of my brushes, blow dryer, and hair straightener. When we had them hanging in VA and the old apartment I had them on wrought iron hangers. They went missing in the last move. Nick hung them up this time around with just a screw, so that the handle hung on that. Every time I put something in them or take something out I have to take the entire basket off the wall or else they just fall off. Let me just say without venting much, I have lasted since September with them this way. I think the only reason I made it this far is because there hasn't been much drying and straightening of my hair during chemo or really up until the past month or two. I was trying to keep it as healthy as I could so I slacked on the heat. Anyways my point is that I bought some hangers for them a few days ago and somehow proclaimed that I would hang them. I suppose I told Nick this because I am the one who is home all day...and somehow the honey-do list still keeps growing.

Today I marched upstairs drill in hand ready to tackle 4 little screws. Long story short, those tiny screws and massive drill, kicked my butt. I somehow managed to make a decent start with the drill with the screws before they smelt like burning metal and I finished screwing them in with this teeny screwdriver I found.

My weapons of choice!


From this no good rotten screw to that!


Check out with this momma accomplished today ;O)



My ta-da moment!

1 comment:

Mom said...

You do have the knack for fixing and your weapon of choice is my favorite tool I love that cordless screw gun