Monday, March 8, 2010

Spring Fever.

I know I know I say this every year...OOO I love the snow!! Keep it coming!! But as soon as I get a little taste of that nice weather I am all for it to come and stay and say Bye-Bye to my snow!

The past few days have been great! I have gotten out and taken a walk everyday. On Saturday we explored a local park and their hiking trails! On Sunday we BBQ'd at my Dad & Ruthie's with some of the family. It was such a great weekend! The pics are up on Shutterfly for all those who want to take a gander.

Today while Nick was at work I ran a few errands with Diesel in tow. We stopped off in Anchorage ♥ for a walk. However, we ended it short because D likes to WALK ME when daddy isn't around!

Looking forward to another day in the sun tomorrow. I will finish reading my mags on the back patio and take a walk again! I cannot wait for the nice weather to be here to stay! Starting tomorrow night it is supposed to rain into sometime next week ;O( YUP that means rain in Nashville this weekend for the Oral Cancer Walk. Bummer. That means probably less of a turn out, but thats ok. Any awareness spreading is fine by me!

Have a great week!!!

XoXo

Shay

No comments: