Monday, January 25, 2010

What have I been doing?




I have been doing pretty well with my new year resolution to stay organized! I have enjoyed getting into a new routine & FB & blogging isn't a;ways apart of my routing. It's been a while since I blogged...this has kept me pretty busy :O)

Week 1:
BEDROOMS!
Closet & Drawer Systems

* Empty (Check)
* Clean Shelves & Drawers with all purpose cleaner (check)
* Sort Clothing- discard any unwanted items (check)
* Put clothing back & organize (check)

Bed

* Remove all bedding and launder (check)
* Remove everything under the bed- sort, giveaway pile, organize (check)
* Slide bed over and vacuum underneath (yeah right!)
* Dust & clean fan and or light fixture (check)
* Dust entire bed frame (Check)
* Move bed back (not without hubby's help)

Room- Clean from top to bottom (dust falls...)

* Nightstands & Shelves- dust, organize, purge (check)
* Clean windows- including sills, frame, edges, etc. (check)
* Vacuum (check)


YAY for week one being done! One time I was happy we only had 2 bedrooms!!!!


Here is the master! We have some more work in here!! We will be refinishing the dressers and nightstands! I will post before and after pics of those as well!!!





Here is the spare bedroom! This room will soon be getting a totally new look!







Week 2: BATHROOMS!
Shower/Tub

* Remove all products (check)
* Scrub the tub (check)
* Organize and replace products (check)
* Use a daily shower cleaner to keep up on grime (check)


Sink/Vanity

* Remove everything from the counter tops, drawers and cupboards (check(
* Clean with an all purpose cleaner- including the counter, insides of drawers and cupboards (check
* Organize all the goodies you removed- toss at least 3 items (check)
* Put all the items back (check)

Toilet

* Use toilet cleaner for the bowl (Check)(A great green cleaner that deodorizes as well is to just pour 2 cups of vinegar in the bowl, let sit for a couple hours or overnight, scrub with a brush and flush)
* Use an all purpose cleaner for the exterior, don't forget the top and handle (check)

Cannot wait to ge4t started on week 3!!!

No comments: