
What a great weekend. It was so good to visit with friends and family and spend time relaxing, just the 2 of us!!
Friday evening I headed out for girls night. As always had a wonderful time. We tried a place called Cafe Lou Lou, YUMMY! I was so glad to try somewhere new!! I was a little hesitant at first about going out and trying to eat healthy. By healthy I mean smaller portions and organic. No this place didn't have organics, so I went the next best thing and got as little processed food as I could. So I had homemade raviolis in a homemade marinara cream sauce with onions and mushrooms. What a good choice! We will definitely be frequenting this place! Afterwards we were planning on hitting up the movies, but by the time we made it over there & parked the place was a zoo. Suzanne said it was like another country all the way over there! Yes we were parked pretty far. So we decided to stay in and play The Game of Things's. Good game, good game.
Saturday I headed off to Brooke's baby shower, baby things in tow. It was a great shower and it was wonderful to see her mom again and meet more of her family. Her and Justin are so blessed to have so many people in their lives who love them and support them. We will be helping them move into their apartment on the 27th and cannot wait to get them all settled before the baby comes. Auntie Shay Shay is so excited!!
That evening Nick and I had date night and headed out for Japanese. It was so tasty. If only all places served organics. But hey 90:10 is a pretty good ratio. Afterwards we were up for a little Progressive Gin at the Burns residence. It was a blast as always, and despite what I say, I do love them and will continue to play Progressive Gin with them.
Sunday Nick and I spent the whole day relaxing together. It was a much needed day for us to spend together. We have just been so busy!! It was a great wrap up to a wonderful weekend!
Looks like that's all folks.
XoXo


No comments:
Post a Comment