I have been pretty bummed lately...with Mom gone these past few weeks have dragged by. It just seems that with everyone else "living their lives" I have been stuck in treatment mode. I suppose that is and has been my life for the past few months. I cannot even express how happy I am to have to many things coming up to keep me occupied. Thursday we are heading up to Chicago for my nephew Josh's basic training graduation from Naval Academy. On Saturday we are going to knock another state off our list, Wisconsin! I am so excited!! We are heading up to Milwaukee for the day and into the evening for the Festival of Lights! It is going to be so much fun!
The next weekend we are headed to Roanoke :O) I am so excited! The past few times we have went down there I really wasn't feeling too good, so I am crossing my fingers I will be feeling FINE! We have lots planned from Turkey to football to birthday cake and even a little catching up with some long lost friends. I think I might pee myself I am so excited! ha
We have another trip 2 weeks after that to head back to VA to celebrate the holidays with the Grant family & celebrate Grandma Grant's & Reagan's 3rd birthday!! Then off to CA I go!
I am crossing my fingers that I feel well for all these events. God only knows how much I truly need some of this excitement in my life!
Well that recaps things on my end...I ws feeling a bit blue on this hazy Sunday afternoon. I needed to remind myself of all the fun things planned!!!!
XoXo


1 comment:
Sorry you are feeling down!! And sorry I have not been around the past few weeks. Hopefully after we can spend some time together before you do all this crazy traveling.
xoxo
Post a Comment