Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Can I just say....

1. I absolutely LOVED Julie and Julia. The entire movie brought a smile to my face. Is there anything better than a movie with blogging, cooking, Julia Child, France & french cuisine? I think not! Nick loved it too! It is a definent must see/buyer!

2. I am thrilled that this whole 80's fashion is dying down. Yes, cute if you are in HS and a size 2 but I just cannot pull off headbands around my forhead, neon yellow shirts with bright pink tights!

3. It is so hard not working. I feel so weird using the money Nick brings in to go buy his b-day present. Sooo luckily there are people out there who love me & had sent me some monies and I used that instead :O) THANKS!

4. I love summer rain showers! I was leaving Target today and when I walked out the door into the sunshine I suddenly realized I was getting soaked. Just makes no sense sunny rain! The other night a beautiful storm rolled in & I got a few shots...too bad I didn't get any of the heat lighting last night-gorgeous.


5. I love Morrocan scented Febreeze Noticibles. Weird huh?

6. My sissy is coming in Sat to celebrate the big 24 with me! I am so excited! And she even gets to stay until Monday! Woo Hoo! We are having a family BBQ and I am hoping everyone will make it!

7. We got our invite for the 2nd annual family picnic! We are so happy we will get to go this year. Last year things didn't work out for us to go. So labor day weekend will be kicked off with a great family get together! I am so excited to see everyone, it has been a really long time.

8. Last...but very not the least...I am so very thankful to have Nick in my life. He is an absolute blessing and I know I have said it before, but he is my rock and my life would not be complete without him.



Happy Hump Day

XoXo

Loves

No comments: