Where to start? I have't blogged much since I have been "haggard." Yes, I said haggard. As I blog, Paula Dean is on the tv "sqawkin." This is the 2ns time I have watched this Dear Food Network episode. I am not so much watching it now, since I am blogging...It is more or less for the company. I cannot get over how much she sayd ya'll. It totally cracks me up! Further more can someone please explain to me what the heck a barefoot contessa is :O)
Last weekend we headed to Roanoke for some family time. Since I will be in the hospital over Christmas, we decided to make the trip early. I couldn't wait another day to see all the family. I know I have all of their love and support but I just wanted to be there with them,get their hugs and kisses. Saturday afternoon I was a bit out of it but was able to spend time with Danyell, Amie, and Theresa :O) We were able to go to Crown Sterling for dinner on Sat! I am so glad I was feeling up to it. In fact I had a drink and was feeling real good! Most of the weekend was spent relaxing with family and friends, eating good yummy food, and sleeping. Not sure why but I slept really well while I was there! Sunday I was in a lot of pain. It's weird...One minute I will feel ok & then then next BAM! That morning his parent's gave us our Christmas presents! Then we headed to Bobbie, Corey, & Reagan's for lunch...Aunt Sharon & Uncle Robby were there too!! After lunch w/ the family I felt like I was going to die. I tried to sleep a little before heading home..No such luck. We stopped by Danny's & Mack's on the way out so I could say bye. Still not feeling well, I tried to sleep in the backseat of the car. My body wasn't having it. We stopped at Starbucks & I got the yummiest Truffle Espresso! I finished that off pretty quick and before I knew it I was out. I slept almost the whole way home! Woo hoo!
This week has been pretty uneventful. I have been sleeping a lot. The pain is pretty bad and that is the only way I know how to deal with it! I am looking forward to Nick coming home tomorrow. I am hoping I will feel up to maybe riding around and looking at lights.
My mom will be here Tuesday! I cannot wait to get a big hug! I am planning on going to dinner with the gals on Wednesday for some Mexican, I am crossing my fingers it will be a "good day".
There isn't too much to blog about that isn't completely boring...since my days are being spent in bed.
Love you


1 comment:
I love you... I hate I'm not there to hold your hand through all this... know I am in spirit.
Post a Comment