We went to the pumpkin patch at Montgomery Family Farm, 2 weekends ago. We had a blast. You can see pics on the site of course!
We are busy w/ wedding stuff. There seems like a lot to do...but most of it is done!!
I is still sicks.
I went to the DR last Monday because of my ear and this damn ulcer on my tongue. Since my wisdom teeth came in it has been cutting at my tongue...He gave me Amoxicillan & I am almost done w/ it...neither issue is any better. The Dr. wanted me to come in again...So I did. Not before forgetting my wallet & screwing up the appointment time. He says that it is a "chronic ulcer" that just won't go away. He says there is a million & 1 reasons why I could have gotten it. I blame it on stress?!? Anyways he gave me another prescription & I hope this will help to take care of it!!
My mom got here yesterday afternoon!! I was so happy to see her! Yes it feels like she was just here..wait she was, in August. I guess I am just so used to going so much longer! We headed home from the airport & started on the wedding stuff right away. She helped organize some final things and get everything together. Nick made dinner while we were busy at work. After dinner that's when we headed to do a little retail therapy, get my brows waxed, go to the Dr, then get some chocolate/junk food therapy. We sat out in the car just chatting away with our goodies. I feel like I haven't even had the time to stop & take a breath in the past few months let alone hold a long conversation with anyone...so it was great!
Today mom has lots of little projects! I wish I didn't have to work...oh well. Josh will be here tonight! Colleen will be here tomorrow! I cannot wait for my BMs to get here Friday!!! Most everyone else is coming up Friday afternoon or Saturday! I cannot wait to see everyone!!!
Well I gotta get to work! XoXo


No comments:
Post a Comment