Friday, September 19, 2008

Our Growing Family!!!!!!

Nick and I have an announcement...Our family is growing once again!!

We are delighted to introduce our new furbabie-Colbie!!


She is a Beagle/Aussi mix (where the aussie is-we have no clue) She is the sweetest little girl!! So sweet I think Bella is just a perfect fit for her name but Nick says he can't take her duck hunting & yell out Bella hahaha So we decided on Colbie. Not really sure why or how that got picked but um yeah it works for now?!?

She is so great! She is 9 weeks old & is already crate trained, can sit, lay, spin cirles, and shake!!! She is almost housebroken as well! So she has been fitting in very well! Nick is all about her cute clothes! haha I mean dress em' up while we can right? :O)




2 comments:

Bobbie Grant said...

I love her!!!

CCMOM said...

So cute!!! Conrats on your new baby girl! ;-)