Monday, September 22, 2008

I love My Girlies!!

So Saturday night we were having a get together at Shawna's for some Mexican & the out to 4st street! Well little did I know Shawna, Mallorey, Jenn, Heather, Kim, & Melissa planned a surprise Shower/Bachelorette party!! Ohhhh my grils are so great!!! I was totally surprised!!



We started the n ight off right with our yummy Mexican dishes along w/ some tasty ritas!! Afterwards I got to open some naughty gifts. OK OK OK...let me just say I had no idea what half of them were. Haha. Too funny-EXPLANATION PLEASE?!?! Afterwards we had desert :O) which consisted of red velvet cake!!



***Warning girls being naughty alert don't read further if you think I am an angel hahaha*** Cake was in the shape of a penis-compliments of Mallorey!!! Kim made some penis & boobie cookies!!! After dessert we played some games!! We played ring around the penis with a big purple penis!! It was tooo funny!!! I am not going to post the pics of that on here check out the shutterfly accounts!! After that game we played a game where we had to suck up penis pasta with a straw and race to get the most in a cup!!! It was a total blast!! ****Ok Alert Over***



Afterwards we headed out to 4th street! Of course the girls had some bachelorette checklists for me! I had to find guys that had the names that the girls put on this T-Shirt & had to get them to sign it! It worked out well since there were a lot of old golfers out-they were in town for the PGA tournament so it wasn't to hard to find a Milton-hahah!! Some other fun stuff on the checklist was to sing to people, dance with people, get phone numbers, blow kisses at short guys & wink at bald ones hahah! Kim & Mellissa headed out early and Mallorey, Heather, Jenn, and I headed to Rock Bar! We had a blast dancing on the bar for free shots! We had such a great time! I cannot wait to celebrate again with everyone from VA at my next one!!!



Here are a few pics:




1 comment:

Bobbie Grant said...

I think you missed out one of the best pictures!!! Two words, pig benis! I can't wait until the 17th!