Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Girls Night Out


I had a great Friday night! I met up with Shawna, Bethany, Cassandra, Amy, Kim, Mandy, Atonia, Amanda H., Amanda M. & Jenn! Shawna's hubby Brad & Jenn's b/f Jeff were also there! nick was going to come along but he wasn't feeling too well! :O(

We were celebrating Jenn's birthday!!! We went downtown and ate dinner at this place called The Pub. The waiters were wearing kilts! it was super cool! Then we headed to Sully's where we got in for free cause we are cool like that and got to drink from 9-11 for $2! I don't mean the cheap stuff either!! We ended up doing a Bar Card Challenge which was a real hoot!!! Once Atonia got the game going and appointed players..it was downhill from there!!! Haha It was such a fun night! The pic above was actually posted in a Local Magazine under the party crashers section!!! We all had such a great time!! We signed up for the VIP happy our & we WON! We get to do it again on the 4th of April but this time our happy hour from 9-11 is free!!! Get ready!

There are plenty of incriminating pics that I will post soon!


1 comment:

Mom said...

Shaylynn

It sounds like a great time and it's always a good thing to be out and about meeting new people in a new town. Your the best

Mom